Thursday 12 February 2015

New things in the shop; and a gift for a friend

The last of the painted table tennis bats!  Thanks again Miss Pen!!!!!!!  Awake Really is the New Sleep II.  This one is in my Etsy shop.

Above and below.  Making their shop debut too: a Love Conquers cushion (in a MUCH smaller size than the ones at Craft Victoria, please note!) and a one-of-a-kind patchwork number, 50 x 50 cm.


This one is definitely NOT in the shop.  I don't know about you, but when I went to university, every second person seemed to be wearing a "Don't ask me about my thesis" t-shirt.  I thought that my friend Drew might enjoy my take on this phenomenon because (a) he happens to have completed a PhD thesis  without resorting to such attire (b) he has a Bristol Stool Chart in his toilet.  Oh, and (c) he has a sense of humour generous enough to find this sort of thing amusing.

3 comments:

sister outlaws said...

Have you heard about fecal transplants??? Anyhow... you are a genius. Have you got a doctorate in subversive irony in art???

Dale said...

I have a few of the table tennis bats at home and did not know what too do..i Love it.
Thank you

Sandra Eterovic said...

Julianne you are very very funny and very very sweet!!! I wish that I did have a doctorate in subersive art!! Hope you're well, young lass xx

Yay! Good on you Dale. I think it's become a bit of a trend, actually. They're nice to paint on, mostly.