Wednesday 8 December 2010

I FINALLY fixed my saw.

I have cut out an aqua sweater clock with bright orange 'knitted' people.

A hanging tattoo clock with a mother tattoo. (I left the hairs off this time because I always make them look like rain, which would have been even more likely now as it's raining every single day on the tropical isle of Melbourne.)

A Lady with a village on her head mark II: this time she has a dark and mysterious visitor.

And of course the original wooden tattooed sailor who was first shown here.

Yes, I finally found a blade for my scroll saw and cut out the things that I had been working on over the last couple of weeks. They are now all in the shop.


Here's an interview with lil' baby Bro!

2 comments:

Cecylia said...

Wow they're so cute! I love the face that is made from 2 pieces!

Sandra Eterovic said...

Hello Cecylia,
Thank you very much for writing, I am so pleased that you like them. :)