Wednesday 9 June 2010

Craft Hatch market: work in progress





I'm getting some things ready for Craft Hatch this Saturday. Please excuse the quality of the photos: I took them at 6pm and already it was pitch black outside so the kitchen lights were on. It really feels like we are heading towards the shortest day of the year. And it's freezing outside!
From top to bottom: the first of the greetings cards, Make-Your-Own-Man sets in progress, various wooden people and stickers.
There will be lots of little painted mirrors and knitted bags as well.

If you are in Melbourne this Saturday, it would be lovely to see you at Craft Hatch!

5 comments:

Elaine Prunty said...

i'm on my way.....

best of luck sandra, knock 'em dead, I've just had the closest thing to a retail experience with you and visited your etsy shop, i can't believe i've never been before....i'm thrilled skinny with my purchase.

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Oh it all looks ace! I haven't seen your stickers before, are they new? Will look at etsy to see if you have them there. Good luck!

Sandra Eterovic said...

Hi Elaine and Deborah,

So lovely to hear from you both. It's so great to have your support and ideas too -- Deborah I was toying with the idea of selling those stickers, not just sealing my card wrappers with them -- now I definitely will! Thanks.

Elaine -- thank you so much for buying my Perpetual First Date Man. I am very pleased to be able to send him to you, as his sweater is the first thing you wrote to me about way back when last year! You have been such a great support ever since. :)

Enjoy your summer as we freeze!
Sandra

A hoader dies for a tailors life... said...

Once again your my hero! I admire your motivation levels. Il take one of everything, I love it all. Saludos
desde Buenos Aires xx

Sandra Eterovic said...

Hola Gin!!!

SOOOO good to hear from you. You are a sweetie, thank you. I want to send you a little something so please e-mail me your address PRONTO! And I want to hear in great detail how you're going...

Thinking of you
Love
Sandra
xx